№ 1490 SHIP ! SHIP !! SHIP !!!

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Where do I get my inspiration from,  making second life pictures ?
That can be almost everything.
The creativity of the designers and the great items they are making, music a song that is stuck in my head,
a TV program or a movie, Pinterest  ,  a quote I see  or book I am reading.
I also get a  huge creative boost from other photographers in second life.
There are a lot of people in world who have a  snap shot hobby and make pictures.
There are  a view who take this to the next level.
That is why I am going to give credit to them, called :
 
(◕‿-) PixelStyles Favorite Photographers (◕‿-)
 
What better artist to start with then Skippy Beresford.
This little man does not only make the most detailed pictures but with every picture he gives us food for thought as well.
Little messages, always positive and always with a smile.
Thank you dear Skippy for being you, a beacon of hope in this crazy pixel world.
May your life be filled with love, kisses and ....... lots of SHIPS !!
 
 
 
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Skin [PUMEC] at Très Chic Emelie
 Top & Shorts BAIASTICE @ Summerfest '16 Seae Swimsuit Black/White
Hat BAIASTICE @ Summerfest '16 Foulard Straw Hat
Shoes fri.day @ Summerfest '16 Cleo Sandals
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Ikaros
 

Comments

Popular Posts