№ 1488 IRONING CHORES

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Of all the domestic chores we all must do I really like doing the ironing.
With my favorite music on my Ipod I can iron my life away.
I like the feeling when I am done,  all my clothes hanging in perfect order in my closet.
 
You still got time to buy this ironboard from { what next } at COLLABOR88 until July 6th.
Perfect to use in roleplay settings ( witch I am not a fan of )
For me the seven static poses are the best for taking pictures.
You even can change the texture of the board in 11 and the cloth in 5 different patterns.
  ( witch I discovered after taking this picture )
 
Enjoy doing your domestic chores and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Sarah V4.8
Skin Applier - Glam Affair- @ K U S T O M 9 Aurore *GACHA*
Hair >TRUTH< Betsy
Dress =MODA= DESIGNS Adalyn Leather Dress
You can mix and match with a coloring HUD the straps and dress options.
Boots phedora @ K U S T O M 9 Tatiana Boots
Endless options on coloring true a HUD.
Smoke and Booze [ kunst ] 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts