№ 1453 #BECAUSOFSECONDLIFE CHALLENGE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Sorry I run a little behind on the Monday meme's / challenges from Strawberry Singh.
 
Meme instructions by Berry herself :
 
Use the hashtag #BecauseofSecondLife in your blog posts and/or on any social network (especially twitter)
and share how becoming a Second Life resident has affected you!
 
#BecauseofSecondLife I never can look at a pink and blue ball and just see 2 balls.
#BecauseofSecondLife I was a bridesmaid on 5 different weddings.
#BecauseofSecondLife I learned how to blog.
#BecauseofSecondLife  I learned how importend a social network is.
#BecauseofSecondLife  I found a new addiction.
#BecauseofSecondLife I found my creative outlet.
#BecauseofSecondLife I can play with Barbie all over again.
#BecauseofSecondLife I enjoy shopping ( still hate it in real life )
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head LeLutka Simone 1.5
Skin *YS&YS*The Gacha Garden Evanescence 06 Firefly
Flower Head Piece MadPea @ The Gacha Garden Aurora *RARE*
The Gacha Garden runs from May 1st – May 31st
Dress KITJA @ FaMESHed Liza Long Dress Pink
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS Adina Baroque Pumps
Tattoo [White~Widow] @ We ❤ Role-Play! Gravity White
 
White Flowers Artisan Fantacy @ FaMESHed Gerbera Daisy Kit
Grass Studio Skye Wild Grass Type 6  live
 
Pose *agapee* photo-pose167(lay)

Comments

Popular Posts