№ 1452 FLOWERS FOR ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Today it is Mother's Day, so I give a standing ovation to all the Mothers in the world.
To be honest, I am not really a Mother's Day believer and follower.
I have a mother and I am one myself but giving love and flowers is an ongoing process the whole year around.
This day was used in the past for various political reasons  and now it is getting more and more commercial.
 
 
I give my love to all the people in the world who raise children with love.
 
 

 
Enjoy your Sunny Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head LeLutka Simone 1.5
Hair [monso] @ K U S T O M 9 Mana 
Dress & Cuffs & Earrings Elysium  @ The Fantasy Gacha
Tattoo [White~Widow] @ We ❤ Role-Play! Elektra White  *GIFT*
 
Pose with Sunflowers [addme.] Pose#035-7 *GACHA RARE*
I don't know for sure if this gacha machine is in the store, I cleaned out my poses folder and found it.
 
Sunflowers  Front Little Branch 
Sunflowers Back HEART
 

Comments

Popular Posts