№ 1442 SOME QUIET TIME

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Hallo I am back working on my blog.
For the past week I have bin working on my second life home making it brand new.
I got a homestead with 3750 prims to use and it is a constant battle of the prims.
How to make it all pretty with  less prims possible.
I am working on the details now and I will make pictures later to prove it.
For now enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Sarah V4.8 *NEW*
Hair analog dog Sassafras
Overall SPIRIT @ COLLABOR88  Kara Overall Light Green
Shoes fri.day @ COLLABOR88 Honey Platform Spring
Necklace MG  @ COLLABOR88  Karina Karina Daydreamer
 
Tattoo [White~Widow]  @ ***The Epiphany*** Charade *GACHA RARE*
 
Flowers Little Branch  @ FaMESHed _Bouton d'or

Comments

Popular Posts