№ 1406 WE ❤ ROLE-PLAY!

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
We ❤ Role-Play! is a monthly shopping event catering mainly, but NOT solely, to role-players.
It was the first and original monthly event on this scale and so far is the most successful one still.
Although I am not in to role-play what so ever I love to shop at this event.
Reason is simple this event takes me out of my comfort zone and let me think outside of my regular bloggers box.
 
Enjoy your play time and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
Tattoo [White~Widow] Aldar
Top Aisha @ We ❤ Role-Play!  Lyn Leather Top Brown
Pants lassitude & ennui @ We ❤ Role-Play! Handstitched Leather Legging Bone
 ( Applier for Maitreya Body )
Mask AZOURYWe ❤ Role-Play! Agushaya Headwear Copper
Belt [MANDALA]  Kookai Belt  Brown
Owl *LODE*  @ The Chapter Four *GACHA RARE* 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts