№ 1399 SKIN FAIR 2016 PART III

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Mark March 11, 12:00am  Second Life time on calendar.
Skin Fair 2016 has a lot to offer this round and the fair will last until March 27.
 
In this post my pixel camara is on Bella&Xiao from *Y&YS*
The skin is made by the talented Monicuzza Babenco.  
There are  16 different options on the HUD on the skin it self when it comes to eybrows , moles or a natural looking skin.
You can change between Bella and Xiao.
Beside that there are 5 seperate eye make ups and 5 individual lipsticks to have more options to play with.
 
More about *Y&YS* exclusive Skin Fair 2016 designs in a later post.
 
 
 
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Hair .:EMO-tions:.  Zola
Hairbase applier .:EMO-tions:. for the LeLutka Mesh Head.
Flower Piece *LODE* Phebe White *GACHA RARE*
Top NS Retro CuTe Bikini
Pose  [ILAYA] @ TLC Alyssa Pose 5
LollyPop Label Motion Pops {Pink}
 
Sorry for the fact that my ears did not change with the skin tone sl would not let me change them.
I even updated my viewer but my my ears kept  stuck in the same  tone.
Having trouble to take pictures the past days as well, so I am happy that between crashes I was able to take this serie.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts