№ 1391 INVENTORY SPRING CLEANING UPDATE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
New chapter  in the Inkie Inventory Cleaning story.
After a month of shopping  and redecorating my place from Winter to Spring my inventory was a total mess.
Time to do some cleaning and time to delete stuff again as well.
 
"If you haven't used it or thought about it in a year ...... then get rid of it ...."
Sounds like a good rule but ....
" You never know what you have until ... you clean your inventory "
 
I did some labeling and foldering this time round.
Every folder that I went trough I deleted the notecards , textures , alpha layers  and unpacking scripts.
And because I only use the Maitreya mesh body Lara, I deleted all mesh cloting in the packs made for the other mesh body's.
Cleaning round before  I ended up with 54.920 with some deleting current numbers are .. 51.067
My goal is to get the numbers under the 50.000 , I will keep you posted
How low can you go ?
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
Skin Glam Affair  @ Shiny Shabby  Estelle *GACHA*
Hair Sorry !! it is from ~Tableau Vivant~ but in my cleaning buzz I deleted this as well.
There are always casualties in a war.
Top & Skirt =Zenith=  @ Shiny Shabby  Spring Sweater with Skirt Rose
Shoes =Zenith=  @ Très Chic Fringe Suede Heel Red
 
Pose with Boxes !bang Leaning Boxes *GACHA*
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts