№ 1344 UPDATE ON THE INVENTORY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
In the beginning of the new year resolutions are made.
My photographer friend   AllesIst Klaar made her inventory number public on Flickr : 151.980
 That snowballed in to a chain of reactions outing our hoarder sides or explaining how to manage that side.
 I found out that with my numbers of 54.920 I am not that bad at all.
Does that change the way I manage my inventory ?
No I still think that deleting is the best way to manage the clutter.
If and when you own a foulder  from last years Winter Seasons Story and you know that this years round is about to open,
maybe , just maybe it is time to let go some stuff.
 
For the outfit on this picture I went to the bottom of my unpacked items and found some *COCO* items.
The shoes and tights are in one piece and it is called SuedeSlipOnWithTighHigh Capri.
The sweater is also a *COCO*  design and is called RoundNeckTop(with ColorCuff) Capri.
Right above this folders I found this hair from little bones called Nebula.
 
The shorts is from the top of my unpacked folders so a new item.
From .Method. and on display at the Mesh Body Addicts Event from January 10th until January 30th.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4
Skin Glam Affair  @ COLLABOR88 Triss Angel Face
 
There are things I don't delete.
I save my poses and my Home&Garden items and the items sent to me by designers.
 
Dust Bunny released a great skybox on display at COLLABOR88
It is called the Sleepless Attic Skybox
 
Numbers on my stock and clutter after posting  : 54.843
Small steps get the things done as well.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts