№ 1343 HOLOGRAPHIC @ COLLABOR88

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
After a gazillion tries I  finely made it to get in to COLLABOR88.
Why am I  so obsessive to get in  ... ? I don't know.
This round is going  to be open the whole month of Januari and a little bit more so call me crazy.
You  will find  a lot of shine and sparkle, the theme is holographic this month.
For the shopping catalog January 2016 COLLABOR88
 
Dust Bunny released a great skybox on display at COLLABOR88
It is called the Sleepless Attic Skybox and I just love the texturing and details.
The chair is made by Tab Tatham from junk. and is for sale this round of TLC
there are  4 different prints and I love them all.
The pose is from Vibe and is for sale at Cosmopolitan Event and is from the Have Several pack.
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4 *NEW*
Skin Glam Affair  @ COLLABOR88 Triss Angel Face
Hair CHEVEUX F048
Jacket SPIRIT @ COLLABOR88  Liko Jacket Black
Dress SPIRIT @ COLLABOR88 Liko Dress White
Shoes & Socks fri.day @ COLLABOR88 Portia Heels
Necklace MURRAY @ Sophie Necklace Onyx
 

Comments

Popular Posts