№ 1329 MINA HAIR COLLABORATION

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Earlyer this day the talented photographer AllesIst Klaar invited me to do a Mina Hair photoshoot together.
For me I am a pixelprude so I had to borrow a bikini from her.
Found out trough the shoot that I am not that of a horder  I thought I was.
I had bikini's and bathing suits before and posted in them and deleted them as soon as I blogged them.
Maybe I must make a "do not delete" folder for some kind of masterpieces.
 
We both are wearing the MINA Hair called Stella that is available at Très Chic.
 
Credits on me
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.4 *NEW*
Skin Glam Affair  @ Shiny Shabby Triss *GACHA*
Tattoo [White~Widdow] Midnight in Paris
 
Credits on Allesist Klaar
Will be added on a later time.

Comments

Popular Posts