№ 1319 HAIRDRESSER PIXELSTYLES

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
For me there is no better time to have quality time for myself, then going to the hair salon.
Getting myself to a fabulous new hair cut and a new color palet on my hair gives
me the feeling I am really appreciating me. 
In second life I change wigs at least on a daily basis.
Most of the time I am blond or a red head reason is that I am not blond or an explicit red head in real life.
 
 
"I think that the most important thing a woman can have - next to talent, of course - is her hairdresser."
 
                                                       Joan Crawford
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
                                                                                                                               
For all the hair lovers of second life visit Hair O Logy a monthly event all about hairs.
This hair called All About It  made by Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair is on display there.
 
Next shopping stop Wayward Market  with top designers and new upcoming designers of second life
This round with a lot of gifts because it is that time of year.
You need to be member of the Wayward Events group to get you hands on the free gifts.
This Winter is Coming Scarf from Apple May Designs is one of them.
With small and large option and a HUD with 6 different knitted colors.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh head [LeLutka]  v1.3 Lotte
Jacket *COCO* DESIGNSFaMESHed  FurJacket Black
Pants  *COCO* DESIGNSFaMESHed MidRiseSkinnyJeans Grape
Gloves *COCO* DESIGNSFaMESHed  LongGloves Grape
Boots =MODA= Shea Ankle Boots
Glasses Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts