№ 1312 HO HO HO WICKED CHRISTMAS

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
For me Christmas is not "the" special time of year like it is for a lot of people.
I see how others enjoy this jingle bell season and that makes me smile but for me don't bother
Am I a bitter person and is Scrooge my middle name  ? Not in the least.
 
I just want to smoke my weed and drink my wine with friends ... like I do more often.
Fighting the Christmas tree lights strings ....there is a broken light .... somewhere ...
Making a special diner and I so do suck doing so ...
Ho ho ho can we pass it all this year pretty please ?
 
 
If and when you want to buy second life Christmas presents for your loved ones take a trip to Christmas on 34th Street
 
Open December 9th until December 27
 
Due to the way they have done the  packaging for the event, the items purchased are transfer but upon opening become copy. 
So if you would like to gift the items purchased do NOT unpack the vendors.
Every designer is offering a 10L gift under one of our 4 trees, along with an exclusive for the event.
There will be a script limit enforced for the first week in order to achieve a relatively lag free environment for all to enjoy.
 
The white tree on the second picture is from Little Branch available at Christmas on 34th Street
The epic snowman , the naughty reindeers , the chair , the table, the happy birtday banner and the fuck it lights are made by Deathrowdesigns.
All on display at Christmas on 34th Street as well.
 
Have fun while you Christmas shop until you drop.
 

Comments

Popular Posts