№ 1296 RIGHT TO EDUCATION

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Do you remember the feeling at school when it was Friday afternoon ?
The fibe of suspense that was  going around in the classroom.
2 Days no school, only a world of freedom in vision.
Shall I build a hut with friends or go boating instead ?
Will we eat pizza or pancakes with ice ?
No alarm clock , sleeping in for a loooooooong time.
 
Although I could not wait for the weekends to begin and altough I had my complaining moments about
the fact that "they"made me go to school to begin with.
I think every child have a right to get a decent education.
Good to see that there are  people in this world make that right their main goal in life.
In a world that becoming more unsafe and violent every day I keep my eye on those people.
 
 
"I dream for a world which is free of child labour,
a world in which every child goes to school.
A world in which every child gets his rights."
 
                                                  Kailash Satyarthi
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa Annie
Skin ESSENCES  @ Cosmopolitan Yati
Hurry only a view days left for the Cosmo event.
Hair rezology  Beach Bun
Sweater & Skirt ::C'est la vie!:: @ The Chapter Four Paula Look Mustard
Sneakers Pure Poison Nikko Sneakers   
Glasses HOC Industries Glasses Rectangle
 
Pose !bang Stand 540M
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts