№ 1293 THE GOOSE GIRL

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Since I am an official   Enchantment blogger   I am more and more interested in fairy tales.
That and because of the real world is not getting a better place lately.
The Brothers Grimm, Jacob (1785–1863)  and Wilhelm (1786–1859) are
 responsible of writing a lot of story's we grew up with.
They were among the best-known storytellers of folk tales.
One of the story's is The Goose Girl the inspiration for this post.
 
I found out how to change the ground texture of my homestead so I am in the midst of changing seasons.
Last pieces of Autumn are disappearing and being changed in to a Winter scenery.
Since past Friday the 13th my heart feels cold and the new season matches my state of mind right now.
 
Mark your second life shopping callender on November 17th.
Très Chic shopping event this rounds theme "Cold Outside"
 
Make love not war and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Jessica mesh head.
Skin CatWa Applier  ESSENCES @ K U S T O M 9 NurainM01 *NEW*
The skin comes with a lipstick HUD with 13 fabulous colors
Hair *~*Damselfly*~* @ Très Chic Anniston
Jacket & Knit Dress Toxic Candy Store @ Très Chic  Petrouchka Jacket Green / Creme
Necklace ~Empyrean Forge~ @ Enchantment  The Promise Necklace
 
Pose an lar [poses] @ Wayward Market. The Odette Series
 

Comments

Popular Posts