№ 1285 CHICACO @ THE 6º REPUBLIC PART II

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
If and when you like to play with furniture and if and when you are "in to" Home&Garden,
a must see now is 6º Republic theme this round is Chicago.
The top of second life Home&Garden designers are showing their view on this city.
 
Have fun while you furniture shop unitil you drop.
 
Building Trompe Loeil @ COLLABOR88  Josette Boutique
Tree Studio Skye Tangled Cherry Arch
Scaffold Bed DRD @ 6º Republic 
You can buy a scaffold seating as well or you can do like I did you get the fatpack so
you can build a scaffold to your own liking.
Bike RavenGhost Interior's @ We ❥ Role-Play! Penny Farthing Bicycle Experience 
 
When I hear the name Chicago it is not the windy city I am thinking about.
I am not thinking about Ophrah Winfrey and I do not think about the musical.
 
 
When I hear Chicago I start to sing ...
 
If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me
Ooohh no
Baby please don't go
And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me
Ooohh no
Baby please don't go
Ooohh girl
I just want you to stay
 
If you leave me now  Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ 
 

Comments

Popular Posts