№ 1273 CATWA AND ESSENCES

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
OMG I am in a mesh head limbo ....
The result is that I am wearing a different one almost every day.
Tweaking and editing my shape  to make sure the heads getting some kind of  "inkie" look and feel.
Leaving me with all kind of different shapes for all the different heads ... sighs ....
Making sure the eyes don't look weird so I look cute instead of spooky .....
 
I like to give a standing ovation and a deep bow to  the skin designers of second life.
Making all the appliers for all the heads , body's and body parts must be giving you sleepless nights.
When you think you are done .. there is another mesh head or body popping out of  the creative minds of the mesh makers of second life.
Keep up all your good work, I  will try not to complain to much about the fact that I "need" to wear and use all the  mesh heads and body's.
 
There comes a time I need to make up my mind witch head feels like inkie.
Until then I mix and match and share the results with you.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head  CATWA Jessica
Skin Catwa applier  ESSENCES @ Cosmopolitain Events Digby.
Essences skin appliers for the Maitreya Lara body are available in the Essences main store.
Hair >TRUH< Ryleigh
 
Dress =Zenith= @ K U S T O M 9 Autumn Coat with long Shirt Brown
Boots REIGN. Native Boots Camel
Socks fri.day @ COLLABOR88 Lydia Socks
 
Mug and milk mustache  ::C'est la vie !:: *The Season Story  GIFT* 
TSS open until October 31st more gifts there so hurry !!
 
Pose Standing  an lár [poses] The Maven Series Four
 
 
Don't get to meshed up and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 

Comments

Popular Posts