№ 1214 FESTIVAL OF SINS

 
 
Click picture to get a closer view.
 
Years ago when somebody told me what a fluffer is doing for a job .. I was wtf you are kidding me!
How high are the numbers on that pay check ?
Would I be able to be a fluffer myself in another universe?
 
The Hottie Cooteratie Experience presenting The Festival of Sin II
Open from August 22nd. until September 5th.
7 Unique neighborhoods all with a sinful theme.
In the next weeks I will try to cover all the 7 sins.
 
Enjoy your quilty pleasures and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LOGO Alex v2
Skin ESSENCES Kendra
Hair MINA Hair @ Festival of Sin Laila
 
Fluffer Chair 22769 ~  [bauwerk] @  Festival of Sin 
Director Chair Death Row Designs *GACHA*
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement On Your Wings 





Comments

Popular Posts