№ 1210 MERMAID HAUTE COUTURE


 
 
If you ever wondered if mermaids always wearing tails the answer is no.
The girls under sea level are very fashionable and have a fabulous feeling for haute couture.
To prove that I made 2 pictures where I show 2 dresses made by Poulet Koenkamp from PurpleMoon
Both dresses are available at Enchantment  until September 4th.
On the first picture I add some orange bubbles and on the second picture I am wearing blue bubbles bracelets
both made by ColeMarie Soleil from Cole's Corner also for sale at the same event.
The cutest fish ever are from SWaGGa also @  Enchantment 
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Hair Vanity Hair Not My Business
Necklace [MUSE] @ Enchantment   Royale Perputa Necklace
Water Plants  { L o v e f o x }  @ Enchantment 
Poses & Posestand  WetCat  Timeless Beauty *GOLD GIFT*
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts