№ 1200 MILESTONE POST

 
 Post number 1200 today and because of the round number a mile stone post to me.
The number 1200 seems to be an importend number I am getting a lot of search results on Google.
 I am not really in to explaining my life trough numbers.
1200 post with more then 1200 pictures all capture a part of my second life.
1200 little story's and more story's to come I am not done telling them.
 
Enjoy making your own story's and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin ESSENCES @ K U S T O M 9 LouAnn
Hair [Entwined]  @ The Chapter Four Alexa
Dress Kaithleen's @ Mesh Avenue Pencil Dress Plum
Necklace Legal Insanity  @ SWANK Layered Chain Necklace
 
Umbrella  and Pose Bauhaus Movement My Belle Umbrella
 
You are welcome to visit anytime you like to take pictures here.
If you need rez rights to drop some poseballs IM me so I can open the rights for you.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts