№ 1183 MANIC MONDAY POST

 
Click picture for closer view.
 
Today I am still in the midst of changing sims.
Good side is  that I can take pictures at both places.
 On one side the Summer is still in the second life  air and on the other side the pixel  leaves are falling.
The down side is  that my inventory is a complete chaos .....
 
Enjoy your manic Monday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [MUDSKIN]  Reina
 
✪✪✪✪✪ for great Costumer Service.
I bought the hairs but the vendors were not active jet so there was nothing deliverd.
Did not noticed that myself because I was buying hairs so fast my pixel head was spinning.
Luckily M4rilyn Magic the designer noticed  and he sent me the hairs later.
Good that he did because I probably would forgot it later on.
 
Dress & Blazer *ionic*  @ The Chapter Four Margarey
Bag  =Zenith= @ The Seasons Story Rattan Shoulder Flower Bag Blue
 
Pose [ILAYA] @ The Seasons Story Amalthea Pose
 
Drinks & Ice Cream poche @   The Seasons Story Vitamin Color Summer Dessert
Posters Cheeky Pea   Tike Pea Posters
Picnic Basket dust bunny @ The Seasons Story  *GACHA RARE*
 
 
 
Manic Monday Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ    Bangles
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts