№ 1182 WAYWARD CARNIVAL IN TOWN

 
Click on pictures to get a closer view.
 
When I entered my adolescence years ... some time ago, the best week of the year was when the carnival arived in town.
Am I a dare devil who wants to get as high and as fast as possible ?
Not really .. I am a chicken when it comes to swirling around fast or falling down hard.
But when the carnival came to town I loved the boys that came along with it.
They al looked so grown up with greasy hands and strong arms.
Never acted on my thoughts, I just stood there on the side, to shy to say something.
 
Enjoy your carnivals and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [MUDSKIN] @ Wayward Carnival  Matsuri Girl Ai(fr)
Hair [DUE] @ Hair Fair 2015 Heather
Eyes [Buzz] @ The Epiphany  Cora Eyes Winter *GACHA*
Corset =Zenith=  @  Wayward Carnival Marie Antoinette Hybride Corset Sky
 
Pose oOo StudioWayward Carnival Hoopty Hoop
 Hot Air Balloon Soy.  @  Wayward Carnival 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts