№ 1162 ASK ME ANYTING CHALLENGE

 
"Miss social media"  Strawberry Singh gives us a meme  with 10 questions to answer.
 
This is also a post in the 7 Days of Denim Challenge and this is the 3th day in denim for me.
 
  1. If Linden Lab shut the door on Second Life, what do you think you might do to replace it, or the time you spend on it. Gaming, school, work, reading, other virtual world, etc?Answer : Since I got addicted to second life , playing dress up with my pixel Barbie and decorating with Home&Garden items I will follow a 12 step program to get over my addiction and probably get addicted to something else..... shoot me I got an addictive personality.  
  2. What would you consider your mission statement for your blog? Answer : If and when you don't have anything positive to say then just say nothing and shut up.
  3. What would you change about your SLife right now if you could just press a magic button and have it automatically happen? Answer : All the mesh body parts and skins all in the same system so I can use them all together.
  4. What topic would you like to see explored in a non fashion blog post? Anything you are curious about and want someone else to do all the research? Answer : Second Life resident Canary Beck  is writing articles on her own blog and  on the Blogsite [SL] Blogger Support that help me to be a more effective blogger Example 1 &  Example 2  & Example 3 & Example 4  & Example 5 Looking forward to see more of Becky's posts on any kind of topic.
  5. Do you have a point of contact in SL? Someone that a person from your RL knows to contact in case something happens to you or you are unable to get online for an extended period of time? Anwer : No Need to do this ..... soon ...
  6. What provides you the most inspiration and motivation to keep learning and growing? What keeps you from being held back by the common negativity in SecondLife and elsewhere? Answer : Deleting negative people from my "friend"list on a regular base. Only people with positive fibes and messages  I keep close.  Not going to places where people trash others or where nobody is responding to local chat because they are all to busy in Skype where I am not active. I feel left out then and I get depressed.
  7. How do you deal with other bloggers (who don’t know you personally) that are spiteful towards you? Answer : Have not encountered that .. well not in my face and I don't think my bloggers name is so out there that I generate any kind of reaction.
  8. What is your advice to those that admire you and what you do, hoping to be able to do some of the same things with as much confidence as you often seem to have? Answer : Never give up trying to better yourself , don't mirror what you do to others but only to yourself and never forget where you are  coming from and how far you already brought  yourself.
  9. Name 5 favorite events in Second Life. Answer : Though question since I got 15 shopping events in my favorite list to begin with. Hair Fair  So happy I got early access this year and I love the Wigs for Kids organisation. Wayward Carnival July 15th - 30th   6º Rebublic Hope round 2 is coming soon I just am a furniture junkie. Shiny Shabby Got early access there and that makes shopping so much more fun. Skin Fair Always on the look out for more skins and new skin designers.
  10. Name three of your favourite blogs. Answer : Difficult question as well since I read a lot of blogs mainly second life related though. Informative : Canary Beck  Travel : Bitacora Viajera by Goizane Latzo. Gives information if a place got rezrights what is handy to know if I need a place to drop my pose balls. Fashion : Doutzen Joubert   Just love all her pictures. Funny : Nerdfinds   Sam Laszlo and Izzie Button are making  funny second life pictures that always bring a smile on my face.
The only non second life blog I read is The Bloggess  She is so entertaining and funny and got such an unique look on things that she  even makes me laugh out loud.
 
Finely the credits have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [MUDSKIN] @ Cosmopolitan Event Reina Drowsy Native
This Lelutka skin applier from Mudskin got the Maitreya body applier in the same buy.
Hat  **BAIASTICE**  @ Summerfest '15 Delilah Mare Big Hat Natural
Top -Pixicat- @ ~uber~   Rustic Shirt Dark Blue
Shorts paper arrow co.Summerfest '15   Beach Shorts Blue
Bag  Eudora 3D  @  ~uber~  Rustic Tote Bag
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts