№ 1146 KINGS LANDING IN SECOND LIFE

 
Some weeks ago I made a post about my l❤ve for the serie Game of Thrones.
Season 5 is almost to its final episode  and the plot thickens.
Today I found out that there is a Kings Landing in second life as well and you have to go visit this place.
If and when you only going to visit to take pictures you need to wear a visitors tag otherwise  this place is a role play area.
 
Landmark profile is saying : "Detailed fantasy roleplay, inspired by George RR Martin's books, and HBO's hit show, Game of thrones. Lannister, Targaryen, Martell, Tyrell, Arryn, Baratheon, Greyjoy, Westeros, Stark, "Game of Thrones"
For me role playing is not my cup of tea but maybe just maybe I make an exception for this place.
 
On my scale of Picture Perfect Places I rate this place ✭✭✭✭✭+  
 
Enjoy the finale episodes of this season and have fun while you shop until you drop.
And remember Valar Morghulis  so don't get attached to anybody.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin appliers for the Maitreya mesh body available in [theSkinnery]  main shop
Freckles on the Maitreya Mesh Body [theSkinnery]  *GROUP GIFT*
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [theSkinnery]  @ We ❤ Role-Play! London
The skin for the head comes with  freckle options as well.
Hair ~Chimeric Fashions~ @ We ❤ Role-Play! Elaborate Updo Red
Dress !Go! We ❤ Role-Play!  Telimena Sunrise
Pearl Necklace & Bracelet GizzA Pearl Set White/Pink
Clock Necklace *League*  Vintage Jewellery Set
 
Poses with Book *Everglow* Reader
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts