№ 1143 LOVE TO HAVE DIMPLES IN MY CHEEKS

 
When I was 7 years old my best friend had dimples in her cheeks and when she smiled it looked so cute that I wanted them as well.
At evening in front of the tv I had both of  my index fingers pressed in my cheeks for hours ,
 leaving red marks but no dimples how sad was that.
In that time there was no such thing as YouTube available so no  one to help me.
I looked up on Google now what to find on dimples in cheeks and yes now I found a YouTube clip with tips how to naturally get dimples fast
I also found that dimples in cheeks have a medical term called gelasin and basicly it is a facial muscle  deformity
but for me  the cutest deformity I have ever seen.
So when I saw this skin from [theSkinnery]  called Silke, made for the [LeLutka] mesh head at Shiny Shabby I was  happy
like a 7 year old girl can be with a new Barbie doll.
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head [LeLutka] Mesh Head Lotte
Skin [theSkinnery] @ Shiny Shabby Silke
Hair MINA Hair @ FaMESHed Guusje
Leather Jumpsuit *** FA CREATIONS ***  Fay Leather Jumpsuit *NEW*
Suit comes with HUD with 12 colors to mix / match the top, pants and belt.
Head Jewelry Izzie's @ ~uber~ Nidhi Jewelry Sapphire
Necklace MG  @ FaMESHed Esmeralda Gypsy Queen
 
Standing Pose !bang Stand 482
 
 
Most of them are items in the scenery are  from The Arcade from 8f8 part of the Green Grocers line.
Like everything iBi makes top quality and for all the second life decorators out there a must have.
 
If you want to see the Green Grocers line displayed come over to visit
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts