№ 1136 SITAR GIRL

 
 
When it comes music to my taste of  music styles   is quite  limited.
I love different kind of music but basicly all the music genres I like are very Western oriented.
This months theme at ~uber~ is spice and I bought myself a sitar made by Kunst Himmel from [ kunst ]
To get the feel of sitar music I went to YouTube and found music from Ravi Shankar and I gave this 34:55 minutes track my best try.
Maybe when I am in a more relaxed mood I can digest the sounds better but for now I had a hard time to get trough this piece of music.
The sound is so far away from the sounds I was brought up with  that it made me feel nervose.
So I am going to  challenge myself this week and will  listen to this music every day a little bit to get used to the sound and different use of music notes. George Harrison of the Beatles, Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones and Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin all played the sitar and if they loved it I must be missing something.
 
Be brave and step out of your music comfort zone and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Belleza-  @ ~uber~ Claudia Tan
Hair & Head Jewllerry  Rowne    @   ~uber~ Leighton
Vest & Shirt  Adddams  @ ~uber~  Rapsodia Jacket with Shirt Esmaralda
Pants Adddams  @ K U S T O M 9 Skeleton Skinny Jeans
( My favorite pare of jeans in  second life )
Bag =Zenith=  @  ~uber~ Spice Leather Bag Lemon
Necklace MG  @  ~uber~ Maharani
 
Sitar [ kunst ]  @   ~uber~
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts