№ 1134 FLUX SUR MER

 
On this free Monday I got an early bird invite to a new sim called Flux Sur Mer
“Flux Sur Mer is French country side embracing the old charms and the slow rhythms of country life."
 
I took a long walk around this great sim and still have the feeling I did not seen it all.
The details are amazing and around every corner is a place to take unique pictures.
The talented Nicbor Resident is responsible for the mindblowing decorations.
 
The grand opening is on Sat June 6th at 5.30pm SLT
 With  SL's best performers, Phemie Alcott, Samm Qendra and DJ Lichi.
With exclusive Flux Sur Mer souvenirs for all guests to take home.
Dress code 'Chic Black'
For Ladies, black evening/cocktail dress.
For Gentleman, black suit with or without tie.
 
 
On my Picture Perfect Places  scale I rate this place ✭✭✭✭✭+  
 
 
Have a save journey and have fun while you shop until you drop. 
 



Comments

Popular Posts