№ 1111 TV SHOW MEME


 
This is for the time being the last Strawberry Singh Monday Meme.
The nice thing is you can do one of the Berry challenges anytime you want.
The Monday Meme Challenges of Strawberry are my favorite Second Life Challenges so I feel sad that it is the last ... for now.
 
 
Meme instructions by Berry herself: Take a picture in Second Life inspired by any television series.
You can dress up your avatar or have decor that is similar.
Don’t forget to leave a link to your image in the comments of this post and also share it in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
 
My favorite TV show for years already is Game of Thrones.
My favorite woman from day one  is Kaleesi ,  Mother of Dragons.
I can't wait every week for a new episode.
To get in the mood you can listen to the theme song as well.
 
Be careful because Winter is coming and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Kaleesi inspired Second Life designers as well.
 
Skin Belleza Ana
Hair [monso] My Hair Khaleesi
Dress !gO! Khaleesi Dress Red
Dragon. ZOOBY's Shoulder Dragon
 
Location Forgotten City
 
P.S. Because I had this items in my inventory for a long time already this is a Raid Your Closet post as well.
 
 

Comments

  1. Awwww schatje! You always have so much fun with your blogging \o/ Khalessiiiii ! Kisses ur nose <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts