№ 1109 WORKING 9 TO 5

 
 
Tumble out of bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets, the traffic starts jumpin'
For folks like me on the job from 9 to 6
 
                                            Dolly Parton   9 to 5 Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ
        
Once in a while I apply to be a brand or event blogger.
Most of the time I never hear from the designers anymore.
All good they are busy.
Some weeks ago when I saw the bloggers request I applied to be a brand blogger for NYU 
Designer Nyunyu Kimono did the nicest thing , although I did not make it to be a blogger on her blogrole she sent me, and I think all the other bloggers a thank you note.
With the note was a full pack of her controbution to this round of FaMESHed. 
How thoughtful.... not the fact she sent me  free gifts but the fact that she took the time to answer back to begin with
Courtesy can go both ways and Nyunyu is prove of that.
          
         Enjoy your week of hard labour and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
          Body Maitreya Lara 
Skin ESSENCES Imogen Medium01
Top NYU @ FaMESHed Sheered Blouse
Skirt NYU @   FaMESHed  Plated Mini Skirt
Shoes ieQED Bubble Pump Lavender
Glasses [HAYSURIZA] Boston Glasses Tortoishell
Scarf GizzA Knotted Scarf
Necklace [MANDALA]  Pearl Rain Necklace Peach
 
Chair with Pose [Black Tulip] Cabaret Chair Prop
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts