№ 1092 WHAT'S YOUR DIGITS

 
Thursday April 23
 
Strawberry Singh is being curious about our second life figure numbers. 
She is wondering if the mesh  body revolution had some effect how you shape your avi.  June 30 2013  I gave up my second life digits as well in the Proportions Challenge.
Berry is asking the following questions as well :
 
1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question.
Yes I own a mesh body but to be fair  I am not using  it all the time only once in a while like on this picture.
2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?
I got the -Belleza- , Slink and the Maitreya body. Don't have a real favorite when it comes to shape or user friendlyness because I don't wear the body that often. I love the fact that  the Maitreya HUD have all the Glam Affair skin tones in one click near by.
3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body?
No not realy, the reason I changed shape is because I started to blog Home & Garden items as well and needed to grow a little taller to stay in proportion with the furniture. The proportions in second life when it comes to furniture and housing is sometimes a bit on the huge size.
4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general?
To much work for my taste most of the time. The fact that it is more smooth around  the edges and I have to correct that in Photoshop is not a big deal for me. Smoothing the lines in PS is going faster then making the clothing fit, juggeling the alpha layers and searching for the right appliers for the right body.
5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?
I am lost in mesh body land. I have so many skins from different designers and one have appliers for one and not for the other. My shoe closset is a mesh mess with Matraiya shoes , Slinks shoes or shoes that fit the Belleza body. Sometimes I have my whole outfit put together with mesh body , skin and clothing and want them to finish my look with shoes .. turns out I have the wrong body to match my shoes  and I can start mixing matching all over again.... very discouraging.
 
Enjoy your numbers and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
April/May Round
Hair analog dog Mint
Top *** FA CREATIONS *** Britt Tanktop
Skirt *** FA CREATIONS *** Scarlet Leather Mini Skirt
Necklace ^^Swallow^^ Rosary Necklace
Bubble Gum [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!
 
 
Pose Ma Vie. The Sun
 

Comments

Popular Posts