№ 1086 WAYWARD ACCESSORIES

 
 
Friday April 17
 
It is time to get your hunt game on.
Wayward Hunt is open !!
 
April 17th – 1PM SLT Official Start Time
May 1st – End Day of Hunt
 
 Shoplist Where to Hunt
 
In this post I got my eye on the accessories you can find in this hunt.
Have a great weekend and happy hunting.
 
Skin -Glam Affair- @ COLLABOR88 April Katra Party
Hair MINA Hair @ TLC Harry
Jacket & Dress The Secret Store @ COLLABOR88 April 
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS Katie Leather Heels
 
Glasses  * S O R G O *   Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Have some coffee.
Necklace [Fetch] Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Oh Deer, I seem to have dropped my necklaces behind the dresser.
Bracelet on my Left Hand Wimey Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Let it go.
Ring Imeka Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Get under here, it’s pouring!
Chain on Leg Noodles  Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Lantern to light the way.
Stocking  GATO Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Check Your Nails!
Bag on Floor MULIER x 1992  Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : Take my money, please.
Skateboard [BUC] Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : 53 & Up.
Poses and Window Prop {.:exposeur:.}   Wayward Hunt
Hunt Hint : This is why the caged bird sings.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts