№ 1077 WINDOW SEAT

 
Tuesday April 7th
 
Life is treating me kind in both worlds.
I got a daughter in real life that loves me like I love her.
I got a small group of great friends in both worlds.
I got a real life  job that I love and  that allows me to have a shopping full second life.
All this and  so much more giving  me all the reasons to smile.
 
Count your blessings and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES Fortuna Pale01
Hair with Hat Salon de Glow  Porkie Hat Jet Black
Jacket /erratic/~uber~ Anya Jacket Floral
Shirt Legal Insanity @ The 100 Block  Megan Top Heart Black
The 100 Block Starting April 9th
Pants Legal Insanity @ The 100 Block  Megan Skinny Faded Jeans
Shoes House of Hucci Waltham Sandals
For Slink High Feet
Clutch Ariskea [Les Roses] Clutch
Glasses *+Crie Style+* Arabesque
 
Window with Poses the pose shop Window Seat
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Cat (fd) 09 Ready to Pounce *GACHA*
Plants Organica Pansy
Birds Dutchie  Sparrows Sound Emitter
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts