№ 1062 THE TRACE IN SPRINGTIME

 
Thursday March 26
 
It is Springtime in second life so I travel a bit to all my favorite places to see how the owners changed their little worlds  in to this season of early beginnings.
Because my fashion bloggers to do list is growing by the day and I can not stop shopping I made one fashion picture as well when I visited The Trace.
Where to begin to tell you about this great place.
Owner and sim creator and blogger herself  is Kylie Jaxxon and she did an amazing job building this place. I just love the wide open beach  area with light house and little huts.
Rezrights are open for everybody without group space needed and that is  for me, being a photographer,  a huge bonus.
I wish I was able to show you the wide open area in nice pictures but the fact of the matter is that my graphic card is slowly dying on me so for farside pictures made here I direct you to The Trace Flickr site.
 
On my Picture Perfect Places scale I rate this place ✭✭✭✭✭+
 
Enjoy your visit and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin -Glam Affair- Ellie America
Hair (Chemistry) Maven
Dress Bens Boutique @ Cosmopolitan Event Erica Cocktail Dress Yellow
Necklace { Zaara } Karmuka Necklace Colored
 
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts