№ 1060 VG PRETTY IN PINK

 
After years of being a second life blogger I thought I had my eye on every shopping event.. little did I know I learned my lesson today ... there are a lot more shopping events to discover.
One of them is the Color Me Project and like the name is telling, an event where just one color is each months theme. I missed the red , white and blue circles but now I am ready to visit the pretty in pink round. And when I say ready I mean ready .. when it comes to my favorite second life color, it is pink for sure.
In real life I hardly wear pink to girly for my style  but in here I am a pixel Barbie girl.... inkie pretty in pinkie that is my second life fashion statement.
 
Designer Victoria Grau from VG SHOES made some fabulous pink flamingo skirts  with shoes to match.
 
Stay true to your colors and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin -Glam Affair- @ COLLABOR88 March Lovely Day 06
Hair MINA Hair  @ Shiny Shabby Jacky
Bra Top Atomic @ N.21 Intimates Kiss M Goodnight Pink
Skirt VG SHOES @ Color Me Project Skirt  Pink/Pink
Shoes VG SHOES  Color Me Project  Flamingo Baby Pink/Pink
Socks *BOOM*  @ The Kawaii Project Slouchies Pink
Open until April 10th
Necklace [MANDALA] Pearl Rain Season3 Pink
 
Ball with Pose Exposeur The Minimalist
50 Lindens on Market Place right now
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts