№ 1050 FASHION & FURNITURE

 
Monday March 16th
 
The talented Canary Beck wrote an eye opening article for me.
The writing is on the [SL] Blogger Support blogsite and it is about choosing a niche if you are a second life blogger.
The subtitel of my blog is telling that  I blog about  fashion , Home&Garden and music and my inventory is supporting  all my interests.
I know I have to make a decision sooner or later  what I like to do best.
For now I juggle all the angles of second life....
 
Good luck finding your niche and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES @ Skin Fair 2015  Rain {Pale01}
Hair  fashionably dead  Mercury
Dress KITJA Sheila Dress Red
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Chest Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed   Staircase Chest
Chairs Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed Midge Chair
Lamp Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed Dutch Modern Lamp
Flowers in Pots Artisan Fantasy @ We ❤ Role-Play!  Potted Paperwhites
Curtain on the wall  { anc } @ We ❤ Role-Play! Lacecurtain Fairy Tale
Books about Paris [hate this]  @  TLC Bon Voyage Travelling
Globe [ keke ] @ TLC Lets Fly Away Globe Blue
Lemonade Crate {vespertine} Original Lemonade
Magazine on Chair Kalopsia Magazine Pile Spring
Pile of Games Second Spaces @ The Arcade Cluttered House *GACHA*
Scale & Orange Jus MadPeaThe Arcade Healthy Body *GACHA*
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts