№ 1049 IZZIE'S @ SKIN FAIR

 
On this moody Monday ( I have a Monday blues day ) I got my pixel camara  on the new and flawless Izzie's skin called Romy.
 
Izzie's Romy Skin includes many options so for sure Lindens well spent.
- dark, light , blonde and ginger  brows
- cleavage options
- freckles on tattoo layers (face only + body & face)
- 12 lipsticks on tattoo layers
- 10 eyeshadows on tattoo layers
- 2 eyeliner on tattoo layer
- 1 eyebrow tinter on tattoo layer (NEW!)
- 1 eyelash remover (NEW!)
- 1 mod/copy body shape
- 1 mod/copy eyebrow shape
 
Available at Skin Fair 2015 until March 29
 
Spring is in the second life air so I went to *Frisland* to take this pictures.
Kawaii Project items this round are too cute for words and K U S T O M 9 is worth your visit for sure as well.
As you can see I went shopping so my inventory count down is not going very well.
Last count 63.204 .... items in my inventory
Now 65.541 so I am lost ...
Can somebody help me pretty please ?
 
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin Izzie's @ Skin Fair 2015 Romy ( Peach tone )
Hair MINA Hair @ K U S T O M 9 Vera
Eyes IKON Sovereign Eyes Field *GROUP GIFT*
Dress { V I N C U E } @  Kawaii Project Bowy+Dress Candy
Shoes Pure Poison @ K U S T O M 9 Kath Flats Red *GACHA*
Slouchies *BOOM* @ Kawaii Project Pinks
 
Sitting Pose Bauhaus Movement
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts