№ 1038 WAITING FOR YOU

 
Sunday March 8th
 
In December I wrote an article  called Photoshop or not to Photoshop on the [SL] Blogger Support Blogsite about editing second life pictures in Photoshop or using other photo editing programs.
In that artice I declared that  I'm not a Photoshopper excapt cropping and sharpening my pictures.
I did used Photoshop on this photo probaly you can see that and I used it on the hair.
You can see the raw picture at my Flickr.
The reason I used the Photoshop program is the fact I loved the angle position of the avi and the shadow in her face but the hair although I love the hair did not fit very well from this angle.
Still  not totaly  happy with the editing work I did but since it is  the first time I am not going to work on it any longer.
I used some free hair brushes and here you can find how to install the brushes in your Photoshop program
 
Enjoy your Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Glam Affair- ~uber~ Angelica Cygana
Hair MINA Hair @ K U S T O M 9 Elisa
Top  David Heather  @   ~uber~ Vetement Sweater Navy
Skirt David Heather  @   ~uber~  Vetement Skirt Navy
Shoes Eudora 3D    @  ~uber~   Reverie Wedges  Blue
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts