№ 1036 LADY INKIE

 
Tuesday March 3th
 
When I look back on what clothing I wear in Second Life I noticed that it is very limited and  it is time that I step out of my comfort zone.
The grand historical dresses did not really  caught my eye until this great Wimey dress made by Sash Arabello. The textures are amazing and I just love the fabulous turquoise color in combination with the gold attached necklace  and belt.
The dress is available at  OneWord  this is an event with one word as theme and this rounds theme is Fairytales. If you have sugestions for the upcoming event that starts May 1st you can submit your word at the OneWord blogsite
OneWord Fairytales is open from March 1st until March 15th.
 
Searching the web for the second life  OneWord blogsite I found  another OneWord blogsite as well that I find very challenging as a wanna be writer. The task is "simple" you click the go button on  the side and you get one word and you have sixty seconds to write about it.
Advice is: Don't think. Just write.
I tried it today and I had a typical writers block on the word scientists so I stared at a blank tekst field for 60 seconds. Going to try again tomorrow. Who said writing is easy ?
 
Dare to step out of you comfort zone and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES Tila Medium 02
Hair Exile Pick Up Lines Extremes
Dress Wimey @ OneWord Fairytale Frozen Fractals Gown Teal
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
House Apple Fall  Englisch Folly *GACHA RARE*
Chair APT B  @ Shiny Shabby Shabby Chick Chair
Curtains 8f8 @ The Arcade March *GAHA*
Papers and Letters -treh blah- @ The Arcade March *GACHA*
Pillows and Blanket Second Spaces Beverly Quilt Rack
Candle  Pixel Mode @ The Arcade March *GACHA*
 
.
 

Comments

Popular Posts