№ 1035 GAME OF KITTY THRONES

 
Monday March 2nd
 
Is it April the 12th already ? I can not wait !...
Season 5 of Games of Thrones will air that date.
For me living in Holland I will  be able to see that episode Monday the 13th.
The internet is already buzzing about what to expect acording to the books.
I will be in front of  my tv with bells on and as soon as the theme music starts I am in the world of Westeros , John Snow , Tyrion Lannister and the dragon lady.
Until then no other throne then this Kitty throne a RARE GACHA item from *ionic*. I hope it will be available as well in the main shop.
 
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Glam Affair-  @ Shiny Shabby Alice ShinyShabby04
Hair [Entwined] @ Shiny Shabby Katerina
Socks Izzie's Unisex Socks
Shoes FLITE.  @ N21 Retirement 5s Torro
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts