№ 1032 ARE YOU ARCADE READY ?

 
Tic , tac , tic , tac... The Arcade gacha clock is ticking..
The past view rounds I hold myself back and only did some gacha shopping on yardsales.
I only bought that specific items I realy "needed" and saved myself some hard Linden cash.
In time I even got a little gacha tired. At my favorite Home & Shopping blogsite Love To Decorate they held a poll : GACHA – OVER IT OR LOVE IT?  and you see more people feeling the same.
 
"There is always a but in this imperfect world" Anne Bronte once said and that is so true when it comes to playing gacha specialy this round of The Arcade.
 
I have to worn you  this round is one you can not resist.
Spring is in the Second Life Gacha air.
Break your pixel piggy bank and make your shopping list like I did mine.
 
Favorite machines I "need" to slap :
8f8    Anc. Ltd  Boogers Consignment  David Heather DRD  DustBunny EPIA ERRATIC ( This one is way way way my favorite Just love the English tea time theme ) Le Primtif MadPea Oyasumi Sari Sari and much so much  more !!!
 
On this picture I give you a pre-view of the Trompe Loeil Arcade gacha items for this round called Shotgun Shacks
 L$25 per play • 7 to collect
Perms: Modify/Transfer
Mesh: 100% Mesh
Land Impact: 45
6m x 21m footprint
Single room with 2 porches and working doors
 
Enjoy your weekend gacha or not have fun while you shop until you drop.

Comments

Popular Posts