№ 1031 PIXELSTYLES MEETING PINTEREST PART I

 
 
To get my bloggers ideas and inspiration I am a web junkie.
In my search for  fix for pics I end up on Pinterest on a daily basis to work on my personal mood boards en  let the creative juices flow.
I collected a lot of pictures and I desided to challange myself once a week to chose one picture that struck a chord  and make a Second Life version of that picture.
PixelStyles meeting Pinterest and this is the first one.
Sophia Loren movie star and sexbomb and I just love this quote from her :
 
"If you haven't cried ,your eyes can't be beautiful"
 
The poses on the picture are not quit the same and my avi is not half as beautiful as Sophia is  but I am happy with my first challenge result.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin New Faces Alice [Summer]
Hair Analog Dog 17 Dark
Top Legal Insanity @ The Gacha Mania I ❤ Tank Grey Pastels *GACHA*
Shorts Maitreya #7 Cut Off Jeans Shorts
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts