№ 1029 BLOGGERS BUZZ

 
Since a view days there is a buzz going on among the people who use the Google blogger service called Blogger, And since I am one of the users I let you in on it.
 
Google is warning :
 
(...) In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts, or presented where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.
The new policy will go into effect on the 23rd of March 2015. After this policy goes into effect, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content we've made private.

Is this a bad thing  you ask yourself in  word with so much  ponography that polluted the internet as well to even the lowest point of child ponography?
 
The question are : What does Google mark as sexually explicit or graphic nude ?
When is nudity considerd as  artistic , educational, documentary  or scientific?
 
 
I don't have the answers I just asking questions there is a whole article about this topic that goos deeper in to the matter then I point out here.
 
Years ago when I started this blog using the services of Blogger I made a blog trough WordPress as well. The options on WordPress are more extensive  so more complicated and me being a noob blogger got along faster  with Blogger, so the choise witch service to use was an easy choise.
My blog is not in the danger zone ( I think ) when it comes to the new rules but I  get a little irritated when rules are not totaly clear to me and this forced upon rules can change in to other more heavy set of rules. Maybe it is a storm in a teacup but to be on the safe side I dived in the WordPress world again and  I injected new life in my WordPress blog. I will be maintaining 2 blogs for a while and maybe move over when I feel no longer at home at Blogger.
The name PixelStyles was already taken years ago so my blogname at WordPress is inkieStyles and is called on my blogpage inkie PixelStyles.
 
So I stop rambeling about Blogger and WordPress, back to what I do best and that is shopping.
I just looooooooooove the new MINA Hair available at Shiny Shabby and the flair jeans from [NV]
 
Good luck in making the right choises and have fun while you shop until  you drop.
 
Skin Glam Affair Sophie skin Asia *VALENTINE GROUP GIFT*
Hair MINA Hair @ Shiny Shabby Kaya
Jacket *COCO DESIGNS* Leather Jacket With Denim Cocoa
Pants [NV] 750 Jeans Marine
 
Decorations and Scenery
 
Table & Bench .: revival :. @ Shiny Shabby Rustic Bench and Table
Chickens & Rooster  Bad Katz Mesh Chicken Brown 
Picnic Basket Cheeky Pea Sara Picnic Basket Nira
Walking Sticks junk. @ Shiny Shabby
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts