№ 1022 HAVE YOU EVER SECONDLIFED MEME

 
This weeks Strawberry Singhs Monday Meme is all about sharing.
 Participating this meme feels like having lunch with my friends on a warm Summer afternoon. 
 
Meme Instructions by Berry herself : Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own.
Don’t forget to leave a link at Have you ever SecondLifed Meme so others can come by and read your answers as well!
 
  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No not a whole sim I "own " five plots and change them every season located in the Beautiful region that is why it is called *** Beautiful 4 Seasons *** You are free to visit anytime.
  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – No not even thinking about it.
  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – No I suck in mouse lock and joy stick activities.
  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – No but I did a bungee jump does that count?
  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – No
  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Do that all the time if I need a bloggers break. Parking my avi in a club and let the techno music do its work is very realaxing to me. Favorite place to hang out for me is Woods Club.
  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Yes don't have pictures to prove it but I was over the moon so exited when I met Lila Quander my blogger idol in real second life. Petit and fabulous she is, sorry I don't see her post that often anymore.
  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? Yes
  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – No I put this on my Second Life bucket list.
  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life?Yes Not very often  I am kind of a pixel prude.
  11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yes for 14 days...
  12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I was a brides maid five times Never bin the bride I am a sucker for somebody else's  Second Life romance.
  13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Shhht I do that in real life already and want a different life in here it is not called Second Life for nothing.
  14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Bin there done that , burned the "fuck me" T-shirt
  15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – No. Should I ? Did I miss something ? 
Thanks for sharing and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin Glam Affair @ The Chapter Four Amberly II
Hair  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Grace *NEW*
Flowers in Hair  *LODE* Head Accessory Hortensia Crown White *GACHA*
Dress =Zenith= Athena Mini Dress Rose
Shoes Eudora 3D Dahlia Pumps
Bag *BOOM* Studio Tote Brown
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Aida Whitesnow B
 
For credits on the decorations and the scenery
 
 

Comments

  1. Oooh bungee jumping sounds interesting, must try that next! Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts