№ 1021 CROSS EYED

 
Today I did not feeling very well.
 I felt kind of sick but not sick enough to stay home.
Trough the day I started to look more and more cross eyed because of the heavy pain in my head.
A couple of aspirin did the cure so I am fine again but my pixel Barbie is still looking crossed eyed.
 
This ESSENCES skin is available @ the +Creepy/Kawaii Fair 2015+ and it comes in 2 versions.
In this picture I show you Salt Pale and it comes with tears as well ( witch I did not use on this picture )
 
The small glasses are to cute for words and are made by Grazioso  Alekseev from  *+Crie Style+*
The nice thing is the fact I got a late Valentines gift from Grazioso as well
Another pair of small glasses with little flowers on the frame.
I will show you that pair of glasses in a later post.
 
Enjoy your  week in good health  and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin ESSENCES @ +Creepy/Kawaii Fair 2015+ Salt Pale 01
Hair with Scarf *ARGRACE* Tsubaki
Top SPIRIT @ COLLABOR88 Februari Charlotta Shirt Red
Pants SPIRIT @ COLLABOR88 Februari Charlotta High Pants & Suspenders
Shoes [Gos] Boutique Mae Platform Polka Dots
Glasses *+Crie Style+* Voglia Platinum
Rose in Hand and Scissors ^;^CaTwA^;^
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts