№ 997 MOTOR RIDER

 
When I was 17 I had a boyfriend with a motorbike and it felt so great sitting on the back seat closing my eyes because I felt a little afraid as well. This high school romance ended in tears because he had an accident on the bike that killed him.
For years I could not even look at a bike without having an emotionale outburst.
Now years later I see the beauty and the  attrection of riding bikes again.
 
In momento of Dimitri this bikers post....
 
Have a great Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin Glam Affair Amberly II Asia Blue Ice  *HOLIDAY GIFT*
Hair Eaters Coma  @ ~uber~ Hair 59
Jacket  [monso]  @  ~uber~ Mu Mounton Jacket Brown
Pants & Boots   [LeeZu!] Yakatan Pants Black
Headscarf  GizzA Autumn *GACHA RARE*
Helmet RO Aviator Ace Tunderbolt Brown
Scarf Izzie's Infinity Scarf  Loose Knit Zigzag
Glasses  FLITE  @   ~uber~ Goverment Glasses Gold Wood
 
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Motor  Consignment  The Garage Collection *GACHA RARE*
Coffee Cart  Abiss Interior  Bistro Coffee Cart
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts