№ 989 2015 VIRGIN

 
Because 2015 just begon I dressed myself in a pure white dress as a symbol for the year to come.
May this year be your best year ever with lots of love, kisses  and good health.
 
I don't know if the new year is to blame but all of a sudden I did not liked my second life pixel face anymore.
So in the next posts to come you see my face changing .
The only thing I do is going in and out of appearance to give myself a pixel plastic surgery in an ungoing quest for the perfect pixel face.
 
MINA Hair is out @ FaMESHed with a great new style called Elisa.
The hair comes with a materials enabled version as well.
 
Have a great weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Belleza-  Ashley *OLD FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
 
The Fifty Linden Friday group is a great group.
Every Friday great sales from top designers for only 50 Lindens
 
Hair MINA Hair @ FaMESHed  Elisa
Dress Evie's Closet Sylfai Gown Snowdrop
Necklace & Bracelet (Yummy) @ ~uber~ Pearl & Diamond
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts