№ 1000 FURNITURE AND MORE

 
OMG  this is post number 1000 !!
It was a long and uphill bloggers battle, little did I knew when I started.
Take a look at my first post and you know what I mean.
Still learning and trying to become better.
 
Thanks to all who visit and to all who inspire me.
My blogger friends who's work and who's advice helped me so much.
And to all the designers out there without all of you I would be lost.
 
Credits 1st Picture
 
Bed Trompe Loeil @ FaMESHed Kezia Bed
Bench Trompe Loeil @ FaMESHed Kezia Bench with Pillow
Trunktable Trompe Loeil 
Plants Apple Fall L'Olivier
Record Player HIDEKI  @ The Chapter Four Vinyl Player
Wall Picture Sway's Dream *GACHA*
Calendar Kalopsia
Mannequin Apple Fall Dress From w Dress *GACHA*
 
 
 
Credits 2nd Picture
 
Cabinet Ravenghost @ The Secret Affair Victorian Grand Hall
Bench Ravenghost @ The Secret Affair Victorian Settle
Plant on Floor ~BAZAR~ Traveler Plant2
Laundry Basket on Wheels Apple Fall @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
Poster on side the Cabinet { vespertine }
Dog Just Animals Puppy Lab Crouching
 
Credits 3th Picture
 
Scale Apple Fall @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
Flowers Apple Fall Wild Thisles
Golden Gun  David Heather @ The Seasons Story *GACHA*
Binoculars David Heather @ The Seasons Story *GACHA*
Lamp Apple Fall @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
Pasport ~BAZAR~  Traveler Vintage
Ashtray [NicotiN]  @ The Chapter Four *GACHA*
Absinthe Fountain Ravenghost @ The Secret Affair
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts