№ 988 TOPLESS TUESDAY

 
It is topless Tuesday so the perfect day to show you my close and personal  view on  the new released Maitreya mesh body called Lara.
 
All the different mesh body's making my sl head spin. Getting dressed is almost a day time job, searching for the right skin appliers , what hands and feet to use , looking  for the right shoes that fit the body and juggeling the alpha layers so the mesh clothing fits.
 
Because of that  I am not (yet) a daily mesh body user.
Why do I like the Maitreya body ?
 
 ✎ ... I just love the shape of the  ass.
 ✎ .... You get all the Glam Affair skin tones in the HUD.
 ✎ .... Fabulous shoes that fit the body now for free for all Maitreya V.I.P members.
 
The hair is from ~Tableau Vivant~ and is still available @ COLLABOR88
The skin if from Glam Affair and just 1 day available @ The Arcade
 
Happy Topless Tuesday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
I will add the credits of the furniture later when I get home from work.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts