№ 974 SLEIGHRIDE REST

 
Bring on the eggnog and my weedbong I am free from work for 10 day's !!
Time to relax and to chill out .... peace man...
Of course I have a bloggers to do list as long as 2014 and 2015 together but nothing is going to stress me out in the almost 2 weeks to come.
Nice food , family visits and ... smoking some and get the munchies.
Turn up  the Christmas carols and let me sing along out loud.
 
Have a great weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Amberly II Jamaica 06
Hair & Bunny's ~Tableau Vivant ~COLLABOR88    Snowbunny
Coat  ~Sassy~  @  F R O S T 2014  Let it Snow Coat Taupe
Leggings REIGN.  @  F R O S T 2014   Knit Leggings Burr
Boots  Tentacio Snow Boots Brown
Mittens *League*  Sheepskin Mittens
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts