№ 972 SOLITAIRY

 
This will be my 3th and last post for today. I opened all my boxes put them in to do folders and went to bloggers "work" today.
The hair with beanie is from MINA Hair and is available in 4 hair versions for male and female. The hat texture / color can be changed as well.
Boots are made by eonla " the shoe Queen " of second life.
I just just love the killer heels with wooden options.
Sweater and body warmer is made by Datrip Blackbart of Legal Insanity and I am afraid it is not available anymore ( So sorry I am behind on my posting )
 
The bed I lay so comfortable in is from Trompe Loeil available @ COLLABOR88 this round. The bed comes in a brown and a white option , the matras and the bed drape is changeable in to wonderfull textures and colors.
 
So I am done for today
Ejoy your day and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  K U S T O M 9 Amberly II America 12
Hair  MINA Hair  @  Winter Trend 2014 Alex 01
Top Legal Insanity Aggie Hoodie Jacket V1
Sorry not available anymore but the shot is worth a visit anytime.
Pants  Bueno  @  K U S T O M 9  Leggings Gold
Shoes
=MODA= DESIGNS  Bently Ankle Boots
 
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Bed & Tree  Trompe LoeilCOLLABOR88 December Snow Day Bed
Card string LISP Vintage Card Hanging
Gazebo RavenGhost  Lunar Temple
 
The great thing about this temple is the fact you can change the weather you see on the outside when you stand on the inside.
Night skye , snow , rains even thunder can be displayed so you have a lively background for your pictures.
The customers service of the shop is great as well.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts